April articles still to come
April's articles have been piling up on the editor's desk, and will be appearing on the site shortly. Here are some of the things you can look forward to this month:
- S Jayashanker shows a clever trick for filtering hand coded list boxes.
- Steve Parker explains how to get rid of __Dont_Touch_Me__ INI files.
- Steve also takes another step on the dark road to OOP. Is it devolution, or is it Steve-O?
- While not a month owned by Dr. Parker, there does seem to be a theme developing. John Morter goes on a distinctly Parker-esque journey of discovery, unraveling the tangled web that is browse refreshing.
- More tips and MagGems! (I won't be doing a ClarionLive MagGem this week, however - Good Friday is a holiday in Canada and I'll be away from the computer most of the day.)
Posted: April 20 2011
From the archives
12/5/2000 12:00:00 PM
If there's one part of ABC that consistently draws fire, it's ErrorClass. In this three part series, Russ Eggen puts on his flak jacket and steps out into no man's land to explain what ErrorClass is all about, why it's good, and what you can do with it.