Search Clarion Magazine
Use this page to search the Clarion Magazine article base.
Be sure to read the search tips!
- You can use boolean operators such as AND, NOT, and OR, but be sure to use all upper case for these operators. If you use lower case the search engine treats these words as normal text. You can also put a + character before any words which must be in the search result, and a - in front of any words you don't want in the result.
- Search for phrases by enclosing them in double quotes, i.e. "update form"
- To search in the title, prefix the search term with title: - i.e. to search for all articles with the word Browse in the title, enter title:Browse
- Similarly, to search for an author prefix the search with author: - i.e. to search for all articles by Jim Kane, enter author:Kane
- You can combine the various search options. Here's a search term that looks for the phrase "class wrapper" but only in documents that don't have "news" in the title: "class wrapper" -title:news
From the archives
6/21/2005 12:00:00 AM
Queues make all kinds of data handling fast and easy. With Clarion 6, queue access gets a little more complicated, since queues by themselves are not thread safe. And what if you use queues of queues? Svetlana Zusman shows how to lock nested queues for thread safety and maximum efficiency.